Moscareful Mule Recipe
- Mix lime juice, simple syrup, and club soda in a copper cup.
- Add ice, filling roughly ¾ of the cup.
- Pour in ginger beer.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lime and lightly stir.
Chicken Parmesan Burger Recipe
- Mix the egg, breadcrumbs, oregano, two tablespoons of parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into the chicken.
- Form the meat into two patties.
- Spray the grill grates with a grill spray to prevent sticking.
- Heat the grill to roughly 350°F by having the side grills on medium-high and leaving the center of the grill on low heat.
- Place the patties on the grate, cooking over low, indirect heat. This should prevent flare-ups.
- Cook for six minutes a side or until firm to the touch.
- At the same time, lightly brush olive oil onto the outsides of the burger buns and place the oiled side down onto the grill grates. Allow them to cook for one to two minutes to toast slightly. Remove them from the heat once they’re toasted.
- When both sides of the patties are cooked, turn the center grates off and spread two teaspoons of marinara sauce onto each of the patties. Then, sprinkle ½ tablespoon of parmesan cheese onto each of the patties.
- Cook on indirect heat until the cheese melts (roughly two minutes).
- Place patties on burger buns and serve!
Lemon-Raspberry Sorbet Recipe
- In a small saucepan, mix water and sugar together and boil until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Allow the syrup mixture to cool.
- Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Add syrup and raspberries to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Strain into a freezer-safe container, cover, and freeze for two hours, stirring roughly every 15 minutes or until desired firmness is reached.